Advanced Certification: Cognitive Therapy & Ethics
Required Courses: CC104, CC220, CC221, CC222
Students are eligible to become Advanced Certified above their licensure with the NCCA if they complete the following four courses:
- CC104 Quality, Ethics & Legal Issues in Christian Counseling
- CC220 Life’s Answers Through Counseling with God
- CC221 Cognitive Therapy Techniques
- CC222 Making Life Healing Changes
Students who complete these courses will receive their Advanced Certification upon completion of their degree and when their license from the NCCA is issued.
- Students must pass each course with a final grade of 80% or higher to achieve Advanced Certification.