Advanced Certification: Crisis & Abuse Therapy
Required Courses: CC217, CC223, CC224, CC225
Students are eligible to become Advanced Certified above their licensure with the NCCA if they complete the following four courses:
- CC217: Counseling for Anger
- CC223: Counseling for Family Violence & Abuse
- CC224: Counseling in Times of Crisis
- CC225: Counseling the Depressed
Students who complete these courses will receive their Advanced Certification upon completion of their degree and when their license from the NCCA is issued.
- Students must pass each course with a final grade of 80% or higher to achieve Advanced Certification.