Advanced Certification: Death & Grief Therapy
Required Courses: CC216, CC217, CC218, CC219
Students are eligible to become Advanced Certified above their licensure with the NCCA if they complete the following four courses:
- CC216 Counseling the Sick & Terminally Ill
- CC217 Counseling for Anger
- CC218 Joy in the Midst of Mourning
- CC219 Counseling Families of Children with Disabilities
Students who complete these courses will receive their Advanced Certification upon completion of their degree and when their license from the NCCA is issued.
- Students must pass each course with a final grade of 80% or higher to achieve Advanced Certification.