Advanced Certification: Crisis & Abuse Therapy
Required Courses: CC106, CC205, CC209, CC211, CC227
Students are eligible to become Advanced Certified above their licensure with the NCCA if they complete the following four courses:
- CC106: Temperament Case Studies
- CC205: Counseling Families
- CC209: Counseling for Substance Abuse & Addiction
- CC211: Counseling for Problems of Self-Control
- CC227: Counseling & Self-Esteem
Students who complete these courses will receive their Advanced Certification upon completion of their degree and when their license from the NCCA is issued.
- Students must pass each course with a final grade of 80% or higher to achieve Advanced Certification.
- Student must hold a Master’s Degree or higher.
- Student must hold current licensure by the NCCA.