Advanced Certification: Integrated Marriage & Family Therapy
Required Courses: CC201, CC202, CC203, CC204
Students are eligible to become Advanced Certified above their licensure with the NCCA if they complete the following four courses:
- CC201 Marriage & Family Counseling
- CC202 Integrated Temperament Couples Therapy
- CC203 Pre-Marriage Counseling with Temperament
- CC204 The Father-Daughter Connection
Students who complete these courses will receive their Advanced Certification upon completion of their degree and when their license from the NCCA is issued.
- Students must pass each course with a final grade of 80% or higher to achieve Advanced Certification.