Advanced Certification: Sexual Therapy
Required Courses: CC205, CC206, CC207, CC208
Students are eligible to become Advanced Certified above their licensure with the NCCA if they complete the following four courses:
- CC211 Counseling for Problems of Self Control
- CC213 Counseling for Sexual Disorders
- CC214 Counseling & Homosexuality
- CC215 Counseling for Unplanned Pregnancy & Infertility
Students who complete these courses will receive their Advanced Certification upon completion of their degree and when their license from the NCCA is issued.
- Students must pass each course with a final grade of 80% or higher to achieve Advanced Certification.