Advanced Certification: Substance Abuse & Addiction Therapy
Required Courses: CC209, CC210, CC211, CC212
Students are eligible to become Advanced Certified above their licensure with the NCCA if they complete the following four courses:
- CC209 Counseling for Substance Abuse & Addiction
- CC210 Counseling Adult Children of Alcoholics
- CC211 Counseling for Problems of Self-Control
- CC212 Counseling Those with Eating Disorders
Students who complete these courses will receive their Advanced Certification upon completion of their degree and when their license from the NCCA is issued.
- Students must pass each course with a final grade of 80% or higher to achieve Advanced Certification.