Advanced Certification: Temperament Therapy
Required Courses: CC201, CC202, CC203, CC204
Students are eligible to become Advanced Certified above their licensure with the NCCA if they complete the following four courses:
- CC106 Temperament Case Studies
- CC107 Counseling the Codependent
- CC220 Life’s Answers Through Counseling with God
- CC226 Living in the Spirit
Students who complete these courses will receive their Advanced Certification upon completion of their degree and when their license from the NCCA is issued.
- Students must pass each course with a final grade of 80% or higher to achieve Advanced Certification.