Description: Creation Therapy teaches accountability for each individual’s actions and helps the
student understand who God created each person to be as a unique individual, and how to
counsel them according to who God created them to be and His unique plan for them. The
student will learn God’s plan for us, and how His plan causes each person to find fulfillment and
success in his or her life.
Instructor(s): Richard Arno, PhD
Required Text(s): Creation Therapy by Richard Arno, PhD
Creation Therapy Workbook
Introduction to the Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling video
*NOTE: The required textbook, workbook and video are included in the price of this
course, and will be shipped to the student.
This course introduces students to the NCCA counseling model, the Arno Profile System and
- Watch the Introduction to the Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling Video on Learn
- Read Unit 1 of Creation Therapy.
- Complete all answers in Unit 1 of the Creation Therapy Workbook.
- Complete the Unit 1 Exam on Learn Online.
- Read Unit 2 of Creation Therapy.
- Complete all answers in Unit 2 of the Creation Therapy Workbook.
- Complete the Unit 2 Exam on Learn Online.
Links to access Learn Online can be found in your Student Center account.