You know you've been called to help people.
You know God is telling you it's time to take the next step.
You're here because you're ready to see if it's time for you to become a Christian Counselor.
We're here to help you fulfill that calling and make your dream a reality.
We love seeing lives changed through the work and ministry of Christian Counseling, and we're excited to help you take the next step in your journey.
Why enroll in Christian Counselor Training at CrossPointe Bible College?
CrossPointe Bible College offers degrees in Christian Counseling for people who are ready to take the next step in their life and ministry. CBC offers the following programs:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Christian Counseling
- Master of Arts (MA) in Clinical Christian Counseling
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Clinical Christian Counseling
Each degree program also includes membership in the National Christian Counselors Association and Licensure as a Pastoral Counselor.
Advanced Licensure & Certification:
- Advanced Licensure for Professional Counselors
- Counselor Certification for Current Pastors & Ministers
- Lay Counselor Training for Church & Community Members
Accelerated Degree Programs:
(For students who have completed a previous degree at CBC:)
How it Works
Our programs are offered 100% online, and teach a biblical counseling model called Creation Therapy. Creation Therapy is based upon the Arno Profile System, the most in-depth and advanced faith-based psychological analysis available. The APS provides the counselor an in-depth look at each client's unique, inborn strengths, weaknesses, and needs. It then provides a step-by-step model for effective counseling.
What you Get
Our education, training, and licensing program fully equips the Biblical Counselor, Christian Counselor, or Faith-Based Counselor with the resources, tools, and credentials to operate a successful Christian Counseling practice or ministry. Students who complete their respective degree program will earn not a degree in Christian Counseling, but will also be awarded licensure as a Licensed Pastoral Counselor from the NCCA. After licensure, the NCCA offers many resources to the counselor, including ongoing mentoring and support, annual conferences for personal and professional growth, and annual continuing education.
Enrollment is Open
Complete your enrollment and begin online training as early as today. If you're ready to take the next step in your calling, we're ready to take this journey with you! Apply for admission to CBC today.
Our training is perfect for Christians from various walks of life, including:
- Christians who want to earn an effective, affordable Christian Counseling Degree and License to enter the field of pastoral counseling as a profession.
- Current Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and other licensed mental health professionals who wish to earn an advanced degree and incorporate a biblically-based model of counseling into their current practice.
- Pastors who want to learn how to counsel members of their church and their community, as well as be connected to others who are doing the same.
- Christians who want to be better equipped to minister to people who are struggling.
- Christians who are called to empower and lead others in meeting their goals.
You've got questions. We've got answers.
Making the decision to pursue education and explore new ministry goals is a huge step. We're here to help you along this journey to make sure this is the right path for you.
Share your faith and change lives.
Certified and Licensed Christian Counselors have the honor of praying with and for their clients, incorporating their faith into helping people, and watching Christ change lives as people find freedom and discover how to meet their needs in godly, spiritually-healthy ways.
Enrollment at CrossPointe Bible College takes place on a rolling basis, meaning you can begin your coursework as soon as your application is approved. Once you’ve completed a course, you may move on to the next course.
**CBC programs do not lead to state licensure as a Professional Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage & Family Therapist, or Clinical Alcohol & Drug Counselor, but rather to certification and/or licensure as a Pastoral Counselor with the National Christian Counselors Association, a non-profit para-church Christian Organization.